Allen Iverson's tattoos are known for being both unique and aesthetically powerful. His tattoos are located primarily on his arms, hands and chest – a significant presence on his body. Over the years, his skin art seems to grow, making it uncertain when or if he will stop.
- Only the Strong Survive: Perhaps his most well-known tattoo, "Only the Strong Survive" is written atop his left arm. It features an image of a wooden, jagged cross tied together by thin rope. The lower half of the cross is cut in two, with blood seeping and the word "strong" showing up between the two parts.
- Skull: Allen Iverson's skull tattoo is extremely visible on his right arm. It is quite large (about five to six inches) and has his skin showing through for the eyes, creating a stark contrast between the skull and his body to give an appearance of glowing arms. Beneath it, the word "Soldier" is written in capital letters.
- Cru Thik: Allen Iverson has more than one "Cru thik" tattoo. On his right bicep, the words appear with a shadow cast and in all capital letters. It appears on his left arm as well with the words "Dynasty Radaz" written below it. Cru thik is not randomly chosen; it is the name of Iverson's record company.
- Bulldog: On Iverson's left arm, there is a bulldog with the words "The Answer" written above it. This was Iverson's first tattoo, which he had done while at college. "The Answer" was Iverson's nickname in college.
- Strength: The word strength is written on Allen Iverson's left arm. Written in sanskrit, the tattoo appears on his left bicep.