Amazing Wedding Cakes
A fantasy wedding would fall flat without one of these amazing wedding cakes to help present the new bride and groom. Wedding cakes can be traditional or whimsical. A comical cake helps show off the couple's sense of humor--something every couple needs plenty of through the years. An amazing traditional cake is literally the "icing on the cake " of the fantasy wedding the bride often dreams of.
- Rose Garden Cake. This amazing wedding cake is a six-tier stunner with real red roses peeking around each crystal white tier. The blood color roses provide fantastic contrast to show off the snow white smooth icing.
- Tower of Flowers Cake. Nothing says amazing wedding cake like a humongous one. One way taller than the bride and groom packs some serious punch. This white wedding tower is constructed of six-tall tiers laced with colorful real flowers between each one.
- Reluctant Groom Cake. Isn't it amazing how aware we in society are of some men's reluctance to walk down the aisle? This amazing whimsical wedding cake celebrates the grooms being dragged down the aisle by his lovely bride.
- X Box Heaven Cake. This amazing wedding cake does an excellent job of marrying a traditional wedding cake with a theme. This white & gold number has three tiers, the bottom tier resembles an X Box console. The second tier dons two X Box remotes.
- Black & White Wonder Cake. This amazing wedding cake celebrates the classic colors of black & white. This white wedding beauty is highlighted with flowers stenciled in black. Each tier is draped at its bottom with an elegant black satin bow. Romantic red roses decorate the top of the cake.
- New Orleans Cake. Another amazing wedding cake celebrates a couple's love of Mardi Gras. With its harlequin pattern, saxophone, mask, feather and musical note and Mardi Gras beads, it beautifully showcases the Mardi Gras celebration.
- Solid Gold Cake. This solid gold baby is truly one amazing wedding cake. This ornate wedding cake is iced with white and gold fondant, decorated with braided and beaded piping.
- Coffee Flavored Wedding Cake. Amazing wedding cakes don't have to be traditional in design or flavor. This Mocha wedding cake is ideal for coffee lovers. The colors of the cake even complement the favorite liquid delight it's flavored after.
- Snowflake Wedding Cake. This amazing wedding cake is decorated to look as if snowflakes are falling on and around it. A jeweled white satin bow highlights the smooth, snow white squares.
- Cascade of White Roses. This traditional beauty is covered with ivory fondant and ivory stenciling with gorgeous piping around two of the tiers. A cascade of 50 ivory sugar roses elegantly drapes one side of this amazing wedding cake.