American Expedition Vehicles
These American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) are all customized to make reliable and sturdy vehicles. Each vehicle is designed to perfectly suite the buyer's needs and expectations. If you are looking for a durable jeeping experience, than these American Expedition Vehicles are the perfect choice.
- JK 231 Package: With a base price of $6,259, this package customizes a jeep with an AEV Off Road Front Bumper, Procal Module, and 900 off-road lights. This American Expedition Vehicle is fully customized to make an off-road experience easy, safe, and resistant. With this package you won't have to worry about anything harming your vehicle.
- JK 231R Package: This American Expedition Vehicle package has a $14,018 base price to provide you with an elite customization. With it you get an AEV Tire Carrier, Rear Bumper, Water Pump Kit, and many other customizations. You can't go wrong with this package to modify a jeep.
- J8 MIlespec: The J8 Milespec is designed to give a vehicle ultimate durability, such as military use. With a reinforced body, metal spring hood tie down, and J8 Steel Wheels, you can expect the vehicle to outperform any other. It's definitely one of the best AEV choices available.
- JK 321S Package: This package has a base price of $10,454 to allow you to benefit from an exceptional customization. With it you receive American Expedition Vehicle front and rear bumpers, jack base, 17" savegre wheels, and instrument cluster. It's a great package to provide you with a sturdy vehicle customization.
- JK Builder: There are numerous AEV options you can choose from to build and customize according to your specific needs. For instance, an entire repaint job can be purchased for $17,500, a front bumper skid plate can be chosen for $415, and an AEV 6.1 L Hemi Conversion can be done for $26,500. There are many options offered to custom build your own American Expedition Vehicle.