Amusement Parks In Ohio
From Cedar Point to Coney Island, amusement parks in Ohio have plenty of entertainment to provide to tourists. Amusement parks are exciting places for families to visit seasonally for fun. Roller coasters, kiddie rides, live shows and more attract the public to amusement parks year after year.
- Cedar Point. Rumored to be one of the best amusement parks in Ohio, Cedar Point has several roller coasters, family rides, vending and great entertainment. Enjoy a total of 17 roller coasters, many small family rides and three water rides at Cedar Point. At nighttime, the center of entertainment at this amusement park in Ohio is music shows with lights. Neighboring Cedar Point is an 18 acre water park and Challenge Park; Sprint Cars, Grand Prix, Rip Cord and Skyscrape are in Challenge Park. Cedar Point: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH 44870.
- Kings Island. This big amusement park is very similar to Cedar Point, but it is not as large. Kings Island has an impressive amount of roller coasters and family rides, fine entertainment and vending. One of the biggest attractions at this amusement park in Ohio is Planet Snoopy. Rides, vending, mascots and more of the Snoopy franchise can be seen at Planet Snoopy. Kings Island: Kings Island Dr, Mason, OH 45045
- Coney Island. Holding three million gallons of water, 200 feet wide, and 401 feet long, Sunlite Pool, which is the largest flat-surface pool in America, is the main attraction of Coney Island. Enjoy sliding down three exhilarating water slides, swimming or lounging at Sunlite Pool all day before checking out the rest of the amusement park. Have fun on the water rides throughout Coney Island, and keep an eye out for special live shows. Coney Island: 6201 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45230.
- Memphis Kiddie Park. If someone is looking for a small amusement park to take young kids to, Memphis Kiddie Park is the perfect choice. Small boats, trains, little roller coasters and other miniature rides provide plenty of entertainment to small children. Set up an appointment at Memphis Kiddie Park, hire a few entertainers and get a big cake to throw an awesome birthday bash at this amusement park. Memphis Kiddie Park: 10340 Memphis Ave, Brooklyn, OH 44144.
- Stricker's Grove. Opposite to big amusement parks like Cedar Point and Kings Island, Stricker's Grove is a small amusement park. Boats, Turtles, Tornado Roller Coaster, Scrambler and more are popular rides at Stricker's Grove. With a total of 17 rides, which includes two roller coasters, this amusement park is perfect for a family day or date. Enjoy miniature golf, horseshoes and more while eating some of the delicious Stricker's Grove food. Stricker's Grove: 11490 Hamilton-Cleves Rd, Hamilton, OH 45013.