Love stinks, thus lovers over the years have generated many angry quotes about love. Nobody can hurt you more or raise your ire like your own lover. When you're mad as hell, treated wrongly, or jilted, you can relate to angry quotes about love.
- "The flame of anger, bright and brief, sharpens the barb of love." – Walter S. Landor They say make-up sex is some of the best, and this quote may refer to that. Hope that Landor had some, because with his fiery personality, his life was filled with disagreements. Walter S. Landor wrote poetry and prose, and was married.
- "Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." – Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966 Follow this sage advice from one of America's funniest ladies. Phyllis Diller Wore a ton of crazy makeup for her stand-up comedy act. In real life, she was married twice, and divorced two times..
- "If you've got love in your sights Watch out, love bites Yes it does. It will be hell." – Def Leppard lyrics to the song "Love Bites" Crank this song when you're really mad at love. Why don't we heed these warnings about love before it's too late? Instead, we end up making angry quotes about love after it's gone wrong.
- "You don't know a woman until you have met her in court." -Norman Mailer There's a thin line between love and hate. The famous writer Norman Mailer was married six times, and had nine children. He was divorced five times, so pay attention to his angry quotes about love.
- "I leave before being left. I decide." – Brigitte Bardot This famous sex kitten was a French model, actress, and singer. Today, she is an animal rights activist. Her attitude gave her a sexy allure, ironically, probably because she was angry about love. Bardot married and divorced four times.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.