For those that are looking for some rest and relaxation in the Caribbean, one good idea to consider is researching the various popular Anguilla beaches. Anguilla is situated in the Lesser Antilles of the Caribbean Sea and is a popular vacation destination due to its many picturesque beaches and diverse recreational activities, including fishing, diving, swimming, sailing, horseback riding, golfing and boating.
- Little Bay is a tiny and peaceful Anguilla beach that is a hub for snorkeling. The cove is situated in the northwestern area of Anguilla. The beach is only accessible via water taxi and cliff climbing, and as a result is rarely ever crowded. Swimming is a popular activity on Little Bay as well, as the bay is protected with calm and aquamarine waters.
- Mimi Bay is on Anguilla's southeastern coast, and is a rugged, unspoiled beach that has a remote location. Due to the beach's rough nature, it is an ideal location for activities such as hiking and shelling. Mimi Bay is approximately 1/3 of a mile in length.
- Shoal Bay West is a secluded Anguilla beach that is notable for its soft and light pink sands. Shoal Bay West is about one mile long and looks upon the northern coast of the island of Saint Martin. The waterline is scattered with fragments of shells and corals. The beach's choices in activities include snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing.
- Limestone Bay is a small Anguilla beach that has a laid-back ambiance, and is full of tide pools. During times when the waters remains calm alongside the rocks, the beach is a popular spot for snorkeling and swimming.
- Cove Bay is a peaceful beach that has a classic crescent shape. Cove Bay is home to an abundance of sand dunes and is a well-known site for swimming. The beach's western end is particularly quiet. The beach also features a restaurant called Smokey's, which specializes in barbecue.