Wondering about "ANTM Winners: Where Are They Now?" "America’s Next Top Model" winners are, by definition, winners and yet it can be argued that any of America’s Next Top Models achieved the super model status each was intending to win. Looking at the past winners of cycles 1 through 10 of "America's Next Top Model" answers the question, "Where are they now?"
- Adrianne Curry: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle One. The model who spoke like she had mouthfuls of pulled pork while she spoke, Adrianne Curry married Brady bunch cast member Christopher Mcknight. Their romance began on VH1, which inspired (and the word is used loosely) the network to create a show based on their love life. Although she won a Revlon contract by winning "America's Next Top Model",Adrianne’s career has been rather lackluster since appearing on the show.
- Yoanna House: "America's Next Top Model Winner" – Cycle Two. After her one year stint promoting being the winner of "America's Next Top Model", Yoanna hosted Style Television’s "The Look for Less." She's now a mom. Oh. Yes. And, she's also had breast..um..improvements.
- Eva Pigford: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Three. Eva was the first African American woman to be an "America's Next Top Model" winner, and under 5'7, also the first petite model to win. Eva Pigford changed her last name to 'Marcille', became an actor and has had guest starring roles on the television show "Kevin Hill". In 2008, she also had a recurring role on "The Young and the Restless."
- Naima Mora: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Four. Entering the competition sporting a mohawk, Naima was one of the quieter models in the house, generally avoiding the dramas. Though her runway walk was unimpressive, she emerged as the "Americas' Next Top Model" winner for cycle four. It evidently improved, as she went on to runway model for designer Christopher Deane. The mohawk is history.
- Nichole Linkletter: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Five. Nichole was fortunate to have booked international magazine work, including 'Town and Country," and appear in elite campaign ads for high fashion brands, such as Burberry.
- Danielle Evans: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Six. Danielle was the plucky girl who overcame two significant obstacles, a space between her front teeth and a strong regional accent, to become the "America's Next Top Model" winner for cycle six. Known as Dani, she was one of the few models to renew her winning contract. Her “Cover Girl” contract included commercials appearances with celebrity, Queen Latifah.
- Caridee English: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Seven. Blonde, blue eyed Caridee, as with other winners of "America's Next Top Model," appeared in host show circuits after her win. Caridee hosted the Oxygen network's top rated show "Pretty Wicked". She was also featured on the cover of "Allure" magazine after her win.
- Jaslene Gonzalez: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Eight. Jaslene auditioned for cycle seven and went on to the semifinals, but didn't make the cut. In cycle eight, she returned and won "American's Next Top Model". Popular among the Latino audience, she's been seen in Latino magazines and received the honor of "La Madrina" of the Annual National New York City Puerto Rican Day Parade in 2007.
- Saleisha Stowers: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Nine. Proof that a model can not only survive being in the bottom two, twice, but win the "America's Next Top Model" title, Saleisha's subsequent work includes high profile campaign ads. She has appeared in ads for Macy's and Bill Blass, as well as Metro Style and Baby Phat
- Whitney Thompson: "America's Next Top Model" Winner – Cycle Ten. A plus-sized model on the runway or in haute couture is especially challenged. While Whitney, the first plus-sized winner of "America's Next Model", has not broken that barrier yet, she has found work modeling for Saks Fifth Avenue and Target and posed nude for the campaign, "Love Your Body" Day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.