Having the perfect Appletini recipe will ensure that you always have a special drink to mix up for the ladies who like it sweet, and the guys who want a sour bite. This drink is one that the ladies always seem to love because it has that sweet flavor they crave, and the sour punch that helps from tasting the punch of the alcohole, but suprisingly the guys enjoy the flavor just as much. They just do not like to admit it as easilly.
For an Appletini, you will need these ingredients:
- A drink shaker, with a strainer attachment
- Crushed ice
- Martini glass
- 2 oz Vodka (any band will do)
- 1/2 oz Apple Pucker Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Apple Juice or Apple Cider (both will work, but the juice will give it an extra sweetness where the cider gives it an extra kick)
- Even though you will be mixing the drink over ice, it is best to have all the ingredients at least chilled. Try sticking the ingredients in the fridge or freezer for a half hour before making the drinks for best results. If the ingredients are warm, when put over the ice, the ice could melt and water down the drink.
- Take the drink shaker and fill it with crushed ice.
- Next, pour the 2 oz of Vodka, 1/2 oz of Apple Pucker Schnapps, and 1/2 oz Apple Juice or Apple Cider over the crushed ice into the drink shaker.
- Mix well, making sure all the ingredients get mixed up and chilled over the ice, then with the strainer attachment, pour the mixture into the martini glass.
- If the Martini glass is chilled, it will help keep the drink chilled as well. If you want to add a splash to the presentation, try adding an apple slice to the rim of the glass, and enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.