Appreciation quotes come in handy to remind ourselves to feel appreciation and to express it to others. In business and in life in general, these wise appreciation quotes help us to cultivate appreciation and gratitude as an attitude. Remember that those who feel appreciated will reciprocally appreciate you. Use these appreciation quotes in thank you correspondence, memos, newsletters. or as a personal attitude adjusters.
- "God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?'" – William A. Ward. Here we we go with an appreciation quote reminding us how simple it is to express thanks. Coworkers, business associates, friends, and family need to feel appreciated. Make a simple gesture of thanks in their direction.
- "If human beings are perceived as potentials rather than problems, as possessing strengths instead of weaknesses, as unlimited rather than dull and unresponsive, then they thrive and grow to their capabilities." – Robert Conklin We work with others every day. Especially if you are in a leadership position, do you recognize and appreciate each colleague as a special person? Everybody has a contribution to make, and it's smart to recognize that.
- "By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property." – Voltaire Each of has the ability to invest in the success of others. When we recognize and express true appreciation of someone's contributions, we add positive karma to it. We become part of the positivity, and we can own that.
- "One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others." – Archibald Rutledge When somebody else gets a promotion, we should appreciate their success. Being happy for and appreciative of someone else's good fortune means we are a mature human being. After all, we're all in this together.
- " Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts." – Henri Frederic Amiel To show true appreciation of what someone has done, you need to actually do a kindness in return. Saying thank you is pretty easy. (See appreciation quote #1.) You can also give a gift, or return the favor done for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.