April Fools Day: 10 Best Pranks On Friends
There's a lot you can learn from the April Fool's Day 10 best pranks on friends list. April Fool's Day is the one day of the year that we can shame and humiliate our friends and they have little recourse. If you've ever been a victim of an insanely good April Fool's Joke, you should consider yourself lucky. Someone thought enough of you to spend hours of preparation time fooling your pants off! Here are the April Fool's Day 10 best pranks on friends.
Switch the refrigerator handle. To pull this off, you will need to have access to your friend's home. Take the handle off the refrigerator door and place it on the other side. Watch and laugh as the pull the handle and get angry because the door won't open.
- Fill their cubicle with packing peanuts. Before work, go into your friend's cubicle and completely fill it from bottom to top with packing peanuts. This one is beautiful when done correctly!
- Fake a crash. Leave a note on your friend's car apologizing for the damage you made when you backed into it. Hide and laugh while you watch them curse and look for the dent.
- Hide the cell phone. People are militant about their cell phones so this April Fool's Day prank may get you in trouble. Take a friend's cell phone and tape it to the bottom of a chair or table. Call the phone and watch them racing around trying to find it.
Broken car window. Go to an auto yard and purchase the cheapest car window that you can find. Smash it to pieces inside a large towel. Go to your friend's car and roll the passenger side window completely down. Scatter the broken window on their floor board and tell them how you think that someone has broken into their car.
- Auto correct it. Visit your friend's home and stealthily gain access to their computer. Open up their word processing program and then click on "tools" and then "auto correct." You can now change the way that words should be spelled. For instance, enter in their name and have it auto correct as yours. Every time they try to type their own name, the computer will automatically change it to your name instead.
- Leave a note in the nut. Open a walnut and insert a message inside on a tiny piece of paper. Superglue the two halves back together with a note such as "Help me. I am a walnut picker trapped in the jungle."
Fake flies. Once classic April Fools Day prank is to buy some fake flies and put them inside a friend's hamburger. Gross!
- Hard boiled prank. Visit a friend and hard boil every egg in the fridge.
- Hot cookies. Bake some cookies with some chopped up hot peppers inside. Leave them out on the counter with a note that says, "Do not eat. Very hot!."
April Fools Day is only fun when you can perform your best pranks on friends. Just think of the fun that they'll have getting you back.