Arena Paintball Equipment Essentials
Arena paintball equipment essentials include the accessories needed to play a form of paintball that takes place in an enclosed facility, often with inflatable cover distributed throughout. Essential paintball equipment includes a paintball gun or marker, a loader, protective gear, clothing, and paintballs.
- The paintball gun, sometimes referred to as a paintball marker, is the most vital piece of the arena paintball equipment essentials. Paintball guns are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and designs. Most paintball organizations limit the muzzle velocity of paintball guns to 300 feet-per-second.
- The loader, often termed hopper, is the piece of equipment that supplies the paintball gun with fresh ammunition. The loader is considered a part of the Arena Paintball equipment essentials because without it the gun would be slow and difficult to operate. Most loader's are attached to the top of the paintball gun.
- Protective gear is another important part of the arena paintball equipment essentials. The only piece of protective equipment that is typically required is a mask. Paintball masks are designed to protect the mouth, throat, ears, and eyes from paintballs traveling at regulation speeds.
- Clothing for paintball should be a significant consideration before participating in the sport. Clothing is a part of the Arena Paintball equipment essentials because it must be both durable and designed for the appropriate environment,
- Last, but certainly not least, in the Arena Paintball equipment essentials is the paintballs themselves. Paintballs come in a variety of sizes and formulations designed for play at night, in winter, and even scented paintballs. Paintballs should not be used if they have been exposed to extreme heat or moisture.