The Art Of Flirting
The art of flirting is basically a bunch of different bodily gestures that alert the opposite sex that you are interested in them. Flirting can be as simple as a wink or as complex as the right words whispered into her ear. Although flirting is mostly comprised of body language, it also includes types of conversation. Those who flirt well do it without even knowing they are doing it. Those who have no talent for flirting come off goofy, often time. Here are some clues into the art of flirting.
- Use obscure body language. Sometimes a wink is just too obvious. Instead, just smile at the person being flirted with. If sitting near them, lean in closer. Integrate other forms of flirting, like laughing at the right moments.
- Add in a slight touch. A hand on the shoulder is a subtle flirt, eased in perfectly when laughing at something they have said. When leaning in closer to the conversation place a hand on their leg. Always be subtle, flirting should not be "in your face."
- After laying the ground work with subtlety, then get a little more open. Stare into her eyes, compliment her beauty. If her eyes are a brilliant blue then tell her so. Make it simple though, waxing poetic will just make you look corny.
- Throw in some romantic sweet nothings. Flirt flawlessly by whispering in her ear. The setting will determine what you whisper. If you are at a dance club, whisper to her how much you'd love to dance. Be romantic about it, women love romance.
- Pay more attention to her than the other people around. This rule in the art of flirting is the one than wins them over every time. If she feels you are devoting all of your attention to her then she'll feel special and be more open to you.
- Ask personal questions. Flirting can be forward too. Once you have laid all the flirting groundwork, it is time to dig into the dirt with question about what she does, who she is and what she likes. Depending on how the conversation is going feel free to throw in some "naughtier" questions too!