Art Of Picking Up Women
Ahh yes, the art of picking up women. Some people would have you believe that the art of picking up women was written by some magical sage and only shared with a chosen few. Now, it is true that many men's skills for picking up women are lacking. But, this has nothing to do with some sort of secrecy with the true art of picking up women. No, some men just don't think clearly when approaching women. Or, they fall back into a caveman hunting mentality. Either way, they're missing the point. They're missing the key elements to understanding the art of picking up women. Well, you would-be Picassos and you fledgling Michelangelos, here's your paint brush. Guess who's going to be the canvas?
- It starts with you. The true art of picking up women starts with the guy unlearning all of the crap that he thinks he knows about getting girls. The misogynistic garbage you see on TV is worthless. Pick up lines are worthless. Forget all of it. The true way to develop your personal art of picking up women starts from the inside. It starts from you understanding your societal niche. More importantly, it's about you understanding yourself so you can understand how to best attract the ladies. Not everyone does it the same. A better understanding of you greatly increases your chances of nabbing a girl of your dreams. Be yourself. Forget about the facades because women can see through that crap.
- Understanding women. After you've made peace with yourself, you can move on to something far more important. The art of picking up women has nothing to do with showing off or displaying some false bravado. It has everything to do with understanding who you're going after. Please take note of this. Women are not a homogenous group. Meaning, you can't approach each and every one of them the same way. But, there are certain things that dudes do that all women are saturated from. Don't approach them with some played Mac Daddy vibe. And don't fill their ears with a load of superficial compliments. Honestly they wont get you very far.
- What they see. A key element to learning the art of picking up women is giving them a solid presentation. Look at it like an interview. You wouldn't go to a job interview in a dingy shirt and some dirty jeans would you? Then keep yourself up when you're in a prime picking spot for the ladies. Here's something you may not know. A women has already checked out each and every inch of you before you've even approached her. Here's a tip, make sure your shoes are clean and your hygiene is top notch.
- Picking up the individual. Remember every woman is different. The art of picking up women is understanding that fact and applying it. All you have to do is pay attention. Is she acting shy? Is she the center of attention? These things tell you a lot about the person. Take a mental note. These things will help you solidify the connection when you speak to her.
- Getting her. Make sure she's checked you out. Now, at this point you have two options. You can simply walk up to her and talk to her, or you can glance her way trying to connect your eyes. Either way, make sure you don't make the mistake of spitting some stupid pick up lines at her or try to act super cool. You be you and observe her. It's up to you to come at her differently than the other guys do. If she's super hot, don't drown her in compliments about her looks. Try to explore and admire other things about her, like her mind or world view. If she's one of those chicks that doesn't seem to get a lot of attention because of her looks then you're free to compliment her beauty... just don't go overboard. The trick to getting girls is to give them something they're not used to. Paying attention goes a long way.