Asian haircuts can be a trendy way of changing your look. If you want something new and different, any of these edgy styles can make you look great. Whether you are actually Asian or not, you will find these hairstyles can make you look great.
- Completely shaved: This Asian haircut can make you look more masculine and tough even without hair. This is a great choice if you have an exceptionally strong receding hairline or are already balding. A completely shaven look may help highlight your facial features and give you a more masculine look.
- Wispy and long layered hair: This edgy modern Asian haircut has a way of giving a dynamic look. If you want a style that is easy to maintain but always looks powerful, then this is the haircut for you. It's best for straight hair, but can be easily maintained for those with curly hair (after a few minutes of straightening in the morning).
- Mohawk: The mohawk is a classic hair style that will never get old. If you want a truly young and fun look, this is the ideal style. It can turn your hair from boring to exciting with a truly great mohawk Asian haircut.
- Short and layered: This style can give your short haircut significant impact. If you want an Asian haircut that provides low maintenance while still giving it a unique punch, then this is the look for you. Best of all, it can still work in both casual and professional environments.
- Short and clean: A simple no nonsense short Asian haircut can be styled with gel and hairspray to become more sculptural and modern. Keeping the cut clean allows you to wear it both as a simple haircut or as a more exciting cut. It's a great choice if you prefer a more diversified look.
Posted on: Apr. 24, 2011