Asian Hairstyles For Men
Asian hairstyles for men can turn a men's haircut from boring to fascinating. Asian hairstyles are largely focused on adding impact and creativity to a haircut. If you want a look that is truly amazing and will make you look great, you should definitely consider these hairstyles.
- Wavy long hair: If you a medium to long hair, using a curling iron can give you gentle waves to add impact to your hairstyle. You may even want to leave some strands straight to give you an intentional messy look. It's a great Asian hairstyle that will definitely turn heads.
- Faux hawk: This style requires no commitment to an actual mohawk haircut. By simply using hairspray and gel, you can style your hair into a vertical fauxhawk. It's a truly great modern Asian hairstyle that can show your fun edge.
- Textured and layered: If you have flat low-volume hair, then this great Asian hairstyle can help give you a dramatic change. Using hair putty or gel can help you to shape your hair, adding volume and texture to otherwise boring hair. It's a simple and powerful way to go from 2D to 3D.
- Razor-cut: If you want unpredictable layers, than the razor-cut can give straight hair unique style. A haircut with choppy layers makes you have great hair everyday. It's an easy way to achieve a low-maintenance, yet powerful, Asian hairstyle.
- Bald: A tough masculine bald, or ultra-short, hair emphasizes facial features. It's a great Asian hairstlye that is extremely low-maintenance. You can even shave designs or words into your hair to make it even more edgy.