Atl Night Spots
If you're planning on visiting the bustling capital of the southeastern state of Georgia, you might want to consider checking out some of the hottest ATL night spots. Atlanta is a major metropolis that is a hub for transportation, communication, business and tourism. Some of the city's biggest tourist draws include the World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium, the Varsity, Piedmont Park and Zoo Atlanta. Atlanta is also home to a wide array of nightlife options.
- Star Bar - Star Bar is a small live music night spot that is situated in Atlanta's stylish hipster district of Little Five Points (often abbreviated as L5P). Star Bar is a little over two miles away from the city's downtown area. The club and dive bar has a dark and punky vibe, and hosts a wide array of indie rock music acts, both regional and national.
- Primal Atlanta - Primal Atlanta is a music venue and nightclub that has a central location in midtown Atlanta. Primal Atlanta has a sleek, Las Vegas-influenced ambience with features such as an outdoor patio, themed rooms, VIP bottle booths, stage, wrap screen television and spacious dance floor. The night spot hosts many popular DJ acts from all across the nation, including DJ Khaled.
- Compound - Compound is a vibrant and hopping Atlanta night spot that is situated in the city's Home Park area. Compound features courtyard-style outdoor seating and music from world renowned DJs. The spacious club has a swanky and stylish atmosphere, and the dress code is chic and modern. Compound offers two full-service bars.
- Verve Lounge - Verve Lounge is a laid-back and cool Atlanta night spot that has an international, elegant and worldly atmosphere. Verve Lounge features decor influences from Morocco, France, the United Kingdom and Miami's South Beach. For people looking to have a stylish yet low key night out in Atlanta, the lounge is an ideal place to kick back with some cocktails.
- HALO Lounge - HALO Lounge is an upscale and contemporary Atlanta bar that is centrally situated amidst the city's midtown, just below the Biltmore Hotel. HALO Lounge features two bars (a monolith onyx bar and a slate and metallic bar), internationally popular DJs and a vast selection of beer, wine and spirits. Event facilities are available at the lounge, as well.