If you are a cheerleader from a city nicknamed "Hotlanta," you darn well better be hot and that's the case when it comes to the Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders. They are one sexy bunch of pom pom wavers. Here are the hottest of hotties from the Atlanta Falcons cheerleading squad.
- Erin P. This smoking hot brunette is a two-year veteran of the Atlanta Falcons cheerleading squad. She’s a University of Georgia grad and was a captain of the Georgia Dance Dawgs. Cheering and dancing are in her blood—she has twenty years of experience in various forms of dance! If watching Erin cheering her team on while wearing the team’s outfit of a black and red push-up crop top and short shorts can’t quicken your pulse, then you better get to the doctors pronto to check that your heart is still working.
- Alicia D. This sexy brunette is a one-year vet of the Atlanta Falcons cheerleading (AFC) squad. A Washington state native, Alicia also has an extensive dance background. This super-motivated girl created and directed her high school’s first dance team and took them to a second place finish in the state competition. She likes to ride motorcycles, too. Biker chick cheerleader. Awesome!
- Reneau K. There’s just something about Reneau that draws you to her. Maybe it’s her name or her blonde hair is stylishly bobbed to a bit below the chin—fairly uncommon in a world where long-haired cheerleaders are the norm. Reneau was a University of Georgia honor grad with degrees in marketing and sports management. Like Erin, Reneau was also a member of the UGA Dance Dawgs and was captain of the team her senior season. Whatever it is, Renau is a real standout.
- Kelsi S. Blue-eyed blonde Kelsi is a two year member of the AFC. Kelsi makes a mockery of the term “dumb blonde” as she was a member of five honor societies while at Auburn University studying mathematics. These included the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Pi Gamma Tau Engineering Honor society. Brains and beauty—Kelsi is the complete package.
- Shamea M. Shamea is a six-year veteran of the Falcons cheerleading squad and looks like a Nubian queen with a body that looks so hard it could crush a diamond. But Shamea is not all about looks. A Georgia State graduate with degrees in psychology and sociology, Shamea owns three child care centers in Atlanta and hopes to expand that number in the coming years. She also is a professional singer with a contract with Universal Records.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.