Atomic Backcountry Skis: 5 Best
If you are into backcountry skiing or looking to get into the sport, then check out these Atomic backcountry skis: the 5 best. Backcountry skis offer a wider footprint to allow you to float on fresh powder. The best Atomic backcountry skis offer this and much more. These Atomic skis have been donned by amateur and professional alike; Atomic is one of the finest ski companies, and its line of backcountry skis is very special.
- Atomic Thug Backcountry Twin Tip Powder Skis. These skis are specifically designed for backcountry skiing, with wide lines and sidewalls to promote the floating-on-powder feel, which is ideal for backcountry skiing. The wood core, fiberglass seal and awesome graphics make for a fun and versatile ski.
- Atomic Big Daddy Powder Skis. These skis offer an adaptable design to attack most any part of a mountain's landscape, including backcountry skiing. A 125 mm gait makes it ideal for backcountry. The overall design makes it a master of deep snow, a definite plus when backcountry skiing.
- Atomic Atlas Big Mountain Powder Skis. These skis offer a wide gait with built-up sidewalls, making for a ski that glides across fresh and deep powder. This is the top ski in the older freeride series introduced by Atomic. Great material construction and a cutting-edge cut make for a hassle-free ride.
- Atomic Pimp Freeride Powder Skis. These boast a radical design and graphics on a wide-toed ski bent on conquering fresh powder. The lightweight design with a revolutionary core makes for a durable and fun ski.
- Atomic Blog Rockered Freeride Twin Tip Skis. These skis provide stability and float for backcountry skiing. This flexible platform can accommodate alpine skiing as well. Perhaps the most versatile of the line-up, this backcountry ski is definitely king of the mountain.