Take the worry out of throwing a boring party with this bachelor party checklist. Planning the perfect memorable event takes planning and organization, but if done correctly the results will be remembered for years after. So grab the groom and some close friends because it is time for the ultimate bachelor party.
- Date – The first item of business is to choose a date for the event. Find out from the groom when mandatory wedding events will be happening so your schedules will not conflict. Also make sure all of the attendees know the date in advance so they can shuffle their plans accordingly. Without a date you can’t make any other solid plans, so this must to be accomplishes quickly and efficiently.
- Venue – Now that you have the perfect date you can choose a venue or multiple venues. This is the step where you need to decide how you want the night to flow, do you want to start with dinner or just get straight to the partying. Once you have decided the flow, you can start to put the puzzle pieces together and start seeing how the night will play out.
- Transportation – If you are traveling to multiple locations think about renting a limo or some form of chauffeured transportation, this will ensure you arrive at your destinations safely especially if there will be drinking involved during the evening. Of course you want to have fun and party like there is no tomorrow, but remember there is a tomorrow and waking up in a hospital or jail isn’t going to make for a good morning after.
- Adult Entertainment – Are you thinking about some naughty adult entertainment to tempt and tease the groom? Depending on where you live you will usually have two main options: either going to a strip club or being able to have a few entertainers come to you. By choosing the option of selecting entertainers to come to your location, you will be able to customize the look and feel of the event. From sexy nurses to hot cops, your groom will be smiling all night long.
- Accommodations – After party accommodations are just as important as the party itself. Making sure your guest either have a place to crash or a safe ride home will ensure the party ends on a good note. Taking care of even the smallest of details ensures you will have less to worry about the night of the event, and a party that runs smoothly makes time for more fun for everyone.
A bachelor party is a cherished tradition and definitely comes with its own set of expectations and challenges. Your best plan is to be organized, plan the details and confirm reservations, and then there should be no surprises the night of the event. So grab the groom and the invitees and party like a rock star.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.