Back Tattoos For Guys
Use these suggestions for back tattoos for guys to create a tattoo that is beautiful and bad ass. No matter what you decide to do with your tattoo, the most important part of getting a killer back tattoo is pairing up with a good artist. A good artist can be the difference between walking out of the shop with a smoking hot pin-up on your back and a hippo.
- Bio Mechanical. This is a back tattoo for guys that allows you to let your inner sci-fi geek go wild. The possibilities are endless when it comes to bio-mechanical tattoos. You can go with something that is simple by creating something that makes it look like your skin is open and shows the inside of your back looks like the inside of a cyborg. Or you can go all out and get a tattoo that looks like aliens are bursting out of your flesh.
- Pin-ups. A classic back tattoo for guys that will never loose its charm. The most popular design for pin-up tattoos is to use and classic cutie like Bettie Page or Marilyn Monroe. Sure those ladies are icons in pin-up culture, but so many people have these pin-up queens inked on them they may not stand out no matter how well the art is done. If you want something that is embraces with the spirit of pin-up culture and is truly unique work with your artists to create your vision of a dream girl.
- Koi Fish. If you need an idea for a back tattoo for guys that is as beautiful as it is bad ass you may want to consider koi fish. For centuries the koi fish has been a symbol of worldly prosperity, getting a tattoo of a koi fish has long since been looked at as a symbol of good luck. But don’t that koi fish are all tranquil and Zen, in some legends the koi fish jumps out of its pond to turn into a massive dragon. So if you’re not thrilled about carrying peace and tranquility on your back for life, you can always bring out the dragon that lives within the koi.
- Celtic Knot Work. Using Celtic Knot Work as a basis of a back tattoo for guys will create a tattoo the is complex, intricate and all bad ass. You can use a large piece like a Celtic Cross or and rune circle as the foundation of the piece and fill it in with a combination of solid colors and smaller runes. Or your tattoo can be composed of nothing that smaller runes that come together to form a larger picture.
- Kanji. Have something to say? Spell it out in Kanji. Using Kanji to emblazon your personal slogan is a back tattoo for guys that looks awesome and can keep you out of trouble if the phrase on your back is something that may get you into trouble if you have to take your shirt off in public.