Backing Up Itunes
Do you know how easy it is backing up iTunes? If you have spent a long time collecting music, then you should find out how to protect your stuff. Avoid being the poor sap that loses all the music, podcasts and everything else from their iTunes account. It is a good thing for you that the task is not difficult or lengthy. Continue reading this article on backing up iTunes.
To back up iTunes, you will need:
- iTunes account
- Blank CD or DVD
- Computer with CD or DVD burner
- Go to iTunes. Open the iTunes program as you begin the backing up iTunes process. Entering the iTunes media library is essential in beginning the duplication task.
- Find menu option. Look at the options located on the menu bar as part of the backing up iTunes duty. Choose the FILE option that will open a list of choices, and then select LIBRARY.
- Activate the sub menu. Backing up iTunes includes looking in the box that opens when hovering on LIBRARY. Select the listing with the wording Back Up to Disk.
- Make choices. Think about the items for the backing up iTunes chore to complete the next step. Choose whether to backup the entire library and playlist or store purchases only. Place the dot in your selection before choosing the Preferred Speed and Back Up.
- Put in medium. Insert a blank CD or DVD to continue the backing up iTunes job. The iTunes program will begin the scan and burn work. Process will stop when completed.
You have completed the backing up iTunes process. Feel free to do this frequently to maintain a current library.
Make sure to back up your disk for restoration only.