Bad Company 2 Weapons
You'll need the best "Bad Company 2" weapons for this first person shooter where you can't shrug off a few grenades or take a missile to the chest. Take cover, make friends with walls and use your foes as meat shields when you dive into this game. It's time to arm yourself and take on the big bad world that's out there in game land:
- MP 412. For the times you've run out of ammo or just need a quick up close ending to a bad situation, this pistol is for you. Not the biggest ammo capacity, but a nice amount of killing power and if you need a ton of bullets you might want to try puzzle games. A good pistol goes a long way in the collection of "Bad Company 2" weapons
- SV98. No one says you have to be close enough to high five your enemies so this sniper rifle provides you with a great way to keep in touch. A nice combination of magnification and damage gives that extra personal touch to each bullet you fire. Be the shoot first type of person with this "Bad Company 2" weapon
- SPAS-12. The sound of a shotgun strikes fear into your foes unless you're at a hillbilly family reunion. This room clearer is a nice addition to the list of "Bad Company 2" weapons because it's an apology in a shell. It says "I'm very sorry you let me get this close please accept this kill shot" and doesn't cost as much as a Hallmark card.
- M416. A reasonable kick marks this weapon as a keeper. Take down those who would dare oppose you and avoid embarrassing situations where you shoot the roof above their head instead of their actual head. A serious "Bad Company 2" weapon that doesn't leave you with tennis elbow once you're done gaming.
- SCAR-L. Engineering can be about more than building a bridge or designing the ultimate portable toilet. An engineer still has to defend himself and maybe go on a little killing spree as well with this "Bad Company 2" weapon. Dispatch the other teams quietly and efficiently then get back to your game of adult sized Jenga.
- PKM. Heal and harm with the PKM as you protect your teammates with bandages and gunpowder. Low recoil ensures target practice and not barn door shooting with this "Bad Company 2" weapon. Keep your head and the heads of your friends attached as you violate the Hippocratic oath in style.
- GOL. Sniping isn't for the visually impaired. Nothing scares the enemy less than a sniper who can't hit the ground with a bag of rocks. The accuracy is picture perfect on this "Bad Company 2" weapon and unless you want it in a different color there's nothing you should want more from a rifle.
- STG.77 AUG. For the friendlier of players, the STG lets you get intimate with your opposition but doesn't make you a hole filled doormat while you bad touch them with bullets. Make Swiss cheese out of anyone who runs into your line of sight with this "Bad Company 2" weapon. The ability to clean out the most crowded of areas without catching shrapnel adds to the mystique of the STG.
- Combat Knife. There's nothing quite like sneaking up on an enemy so perfectly that you can use a knife on them. This weapon is a way to show you've got skills and are environmentally conscious, as there's nothing to recycle but the baddie once you're done.
- VSS. Eliminating the possibility of someone dropping a grenade into your pants is always a good thing to look for in a weapon. The VSS keeps the bad guys away and keeps them guessing as to what county you're firing from. Another accurate weapon that hits like a semi-truck but purrs like a quiet kitten.