Bad Pickup Lines
Bad pickup lines are common in the dating world, as single guys are either unoriginal, lazy or using lines they have used for years which have now become over used. Ultimately, a pickup line is only considered good if it actually gets the girl that you are trying to take home or go out on a date with. However, there are plenty of lines that have potential and could work at some point. Most of the bad pickup lines listed below will never work to get a girl home with you and if it does, you've got to ask yourself some serious questions about this girl.
- "Do you come here often?" Using this as a pickup line is a terrible ideas due to a number of reasons. For one, it's way over used making you sound completely unoriginal. Second, it's a question that doesn't really go anywhere, making you sound like a moron.
- "Baby I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bed rock." This bad pickup line is terrible for a number of reasons. It's a cheesy pun that make get a laugh in response but a laugh that is at you for saying something so ridiculous. Also, referencing "the Flinstones" when trying to seduce someone is not exactly romantic.
- "Hey Babe, wanna make an easy 50 bucks?" This bad pickup line will probably get you slapped in the face or kicked in the crotch. It implies the woman you are saying it to is a prostitute and while you may be saying it jokingly, she almost definitely won't take it that way.
- "Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home together?" This bad pickup line thinks it is clever when in truth it is totally transparent. Unless a girl is really drunk and really likes the way you look, it probably won't work.
- "Excuse me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?" This bad pickup line is a classically bad one, as it also thinks it is clever until you realize how corny it is. It also doesn't allow any time for real conversation, making it an utterly useless thing to say, one you can't even joke about saying as any girl you say it to should roll her eyes and walk the other direction.