If you love a cream based drink then you will love to learn about Bailey's Irish Cream drinks. Bailey's Irish Cream is an excellent base drink or you can enjoy it by itself for a rich and creamy liquor. Here are a few Bailey's Irish Cream drinks that you may enjoy.
What you'll need for Bailey's Irish Cream drinks:
- Bailey's Irish Cream
- Liquor that is required for each individual drink
- Cabin Fever. This drink requires an ounce of Bailey's, an ounce of Creme de Menthe, 6 ounces of hot chocolate and 1 ounce of whipped cream. The Bailey's Irish Cream and the Creme de Menthe is mixed together in a mug and then the hot chocolate is added. Add whipped cream to the top and you have a cozy drink for winter.
- Irish Mudslide. This is a very simple drink to make. You simply combine 1 ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream and 15 ounces of root beer in a chilled mug and you're all set to enjoy a nice, cool treat.
- Cuban Cigar. Another easy drink to enjoy is the Cuban Cigar. Simply combine a 1/2 ounce of Bailey's with a 1/2 ounce of dark Creme de Cacao. Shake the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker and strain it off into a test tube.
- Cerebral Hemorrhage. This one is a little more in-depth but it's still a simple drink to make. Add ice to a mug or glass and then pour in 1 ounce of Kahlua. Add 1 ounce of Bailey's on top in a layering type of method, then an ounce of Peach Schnapps. Add some drops of Grenadine on top and you're set to enjoy the Cerebral Hemorrhage.
- Jungle Milk. This is another recipe with more than two components but it is easy to make. You'll need an ounce of Bailey's, 3/4 ounce of banana liqueur, 6 ounces of hot chocolate and a 1/2 ounce of whipped cream. Simply combine it all in a mug and you're ready to enjoy. The whipped cream goes on top but you can mix it for a different type of initial taste.
As you can see, these Bailey's Irish Cream drinks are simple to make and don't take much knowlege of mixology to make an enjoyable and unique drink for everyone to enjoy. You can impress your friends and not have to worry about doing it wrong or the recipe being complicated.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …