If you are in the mood for fish and want to know some simple baked tilapia recipes don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Once you prepare these baked tilapia recipes a few times you will know exactly how you like them best. Feel free to experiment and add your own twist.
Super Simple Baked Tilapia Fillet
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Kosher salt (generous amount)
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder or dried minced onion
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Next, put the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and top with a dab of butter.
- Season your fillets with Old Bay and chopped garlic. Garnish each fillet with a slice or two of lemon.
- Arrange the mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in, until the vegetables are tender and the baked tilapia flakes easily with a fork.
TIP: You can double the recipe as needed. You can also garnish the fillets with a slice of lemon.
Twenty Minute Tilapia
- Butter cooking spray (or olive oil)
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 lime, finely grated zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and coat a large cast iron pan with nonstick butter spray or olive oil.
- Rinse your tilapia fillets and pat them dry, then, place on the cast iron pan.
- Season each fillet with salt, cracked pepper, lime zest and lime juice. Place the fillets in the pan.
- Top each fillet with a pat of butter and cook in the oven for eight to twelve minutes or until the baked tilapia flakes easily with a fork. Garnish each piece of salmon with a lemon wedge.
- To keep baked tilapia recipes delicious, keep a close eye on the fish to make sure you do not overcook it.
- Feel free to experiment with the spices you use for these baked tilapia recipes. Season your tilapia to taste.
- These baked tilapia recipes are simple, easy, and quick so make sure you prepare any side dishes accordingly so all your dishes will be ready at the same time.