If you are in the mood for fish and want to know some simple baked tilapia recipes don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Once you prepare these baked tilapia recipes a few times you will know exactly how you like them best. Feel free to experiment and add your own twist.
Super Simple Baked Tilapia Fillet
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Kosher salt (generous amount)
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder or dried minced onion
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Next, put the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and top with a dab of butter.
- Season your fillets with Old Bay and chopped garlic. Garnish each fillet with a slice or two of lemon.
- Arrange the mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in, until the vegetables are tender and the baked tilapia flakes easily with a fork.
TIP: You can double the recipe as needed. You can also garnish the fillets with a slice of lemon.
Twenty Minute Tilapia
- Butter cooking spray (or olive oil)
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 lime, finely grated zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and coat a large cast iron pan with nonstick butter spray or olive oil.
- Rinse your tilapia fillets and pat them dry, then, place on the cast iron pan.
- Season each fillet with salt, cracked pepper, lime zest and lime juice. Place the fillets in the pan.
- Top each fillet with a pat of butter and cook in the oven for eight to twelve minutes or until the baked tilapia flakes easily with a fork. Garnish each piece of salmon with a lemon wedge.
- To keep baked tilapia recipes delicious, keep a close eye on the fish to make sure you do not overcook it.
- Feel free to experiment with the spices you use for these baked tilapia recipes. Season your tilapia to taste.
- These baked tilapia recipes are simple, easy, and quick so make sure you prepare any side dishes accordingly so all your dishes will be ready at the same time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.