These baking blogs are sure to leave a great sweet taste in your mouth! With these awesome baking blogs, you're sure to making new desserts every single day for the rest of your life! Use these great baking blogs to keep abreast of all updates in the baking world while getting new inspiration on what could be coming out of your kitchen!
- Miss Starwberry's Cafe. This is a cute baking blog based out of Pittsburgh from an independent baker who bakes for charitable causes around her. The design is light and colorful, and it's a delight to see what she'll be baking next. While it's been sparse on updates for some time, this is one of the better baking blogs for those who love aesthetic pleasure.
- David Lebovitz. While this might not as many recipes as its contemporaries, it's still one fo the best baking blogs out there. David is an ex-pastry chef who dishes out witty commentary of the baking world straight from Paris, making this blog a delight for the eyes. If you consider yourself a true baking connosseuir, be sure to read this baking blog.
- Orangette. This simple site is one of the best baking blogs out there if you're looking for a clean, stripped-down interface. The recipes can be on the complicated side, but are still good enough if you find the right ingredients. This is a baking blog that is definitely for rather experienced bakers.
- Chez Pim. This is one of the best-known baking blogs out there. The recipes are easy to follow and the commentary on food is adorable and easy to read. If you're looking for some great inspiration, be sure to check out this great among the cooking blogs.
- 101 Cookbooks. If you're looking for vegetarian-friendly recipes, then this is one of the best places for you. The baking section is filled to the bursting with literally hundreds of recipes that are sure to satisfy even the most discerning palate. Be sure to check out this baking blog often, as new recipes are added almost every day!