Get the best shopping deals when you visit the Bal Harbour shops of Florida. Bal Harbour is a chic village in Miami-Dade County, Florida. It's one of the most beautiful villages in the state. While you're there, check out the shops. There are over 100 different places to spend your vacation money or hard-earned savings. Fortunately, we've found shops for guys, women and children that really stand out from all the rest.
- Ermenegildo Zegna: This stylish, international men’s Bal Harbour shop has everything today’s man could need to be in fashion. It features a large assortment of dress shirts, pants and accessories just right for you. This cool shop also sells seasonal fashions for those with up-to-date wardrobes. The boutique is never closed and even open on holidays. 9700 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Vilebrequin: Need swim wear for your summer vacation? Vilebrequin is the shop for you. This boutique offers a large selection of beach wear and accessories for men and boys. Also look for t-shirts, polo shirts and trousers while you’re there. 9700 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Galtrucco: If you love Italian dress wear and accessories make a point to shop Galtrucco. This is one of the most expensive Bal Harbour shops, but sells fantastic clothing and suits. Look your best when out on the town in Miami. 9700 Collins Ave 2nd Floor, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Brioni: This shop in Bal Harbour is known in several other countries including Europe. It features a line of men’s fashions that make you look and feel your best. They also have fashionable lines for your lady. You can purchase elegant dinner clothes, shirts and pants at their Bal Harbour shop. 9700 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Cesare Paciotti: Not all shops in Bal Harbour cater to just clothing. Cesare Paciotti has an awesome selection of shoes for him and her. Whether you need shoes for dinner or casual relaxation, they’re found in this boutique. Also take a look at the shoes for kids. They range in toddler size to older kids. 9700 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- De Beers: De Beers specializes in upscale jewelry of every taste. This popular place sells diamonds, watches and other expensive trinkets for both men and women. The shop also provides special collections of their finest items. 9700 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
When you come to Florida, do your shopping in Bal Harbour Village. Although most prices are higher than other places in the Miami area, you’ll be getting the best items for your money.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.