Using baskets for catching fish is one method of getting a good catch. There are baskets that come in assorted sizes. You can also bait the basket to catch fish if you find that catching them with the basket alone is difficult to do. Baskets for catching fish have been around for awhile and unfortunately, not many people use this method anymore.
To catch fish using a basket, you will need:
- Baskets for catching fish
- Body of water
- Boat (optional)
- Prepare your baskets for catching fish. You will want to bait the basket using the bait you brought by stringing it to the top of the basket or side. You can use the bait you prefer depending on the type of fish you would like to catch.
- Click the baskets for catching fish open. This will ensure that the fish can swim inside and there are baskets that will close when it feels fish inside. Choose a basket that you just scoop up when you feel the fish.
- Once you feel the fish, pull up. Once the fish is in the basket, you will be able to feel this. Pull the baskets for catching fish up.
- Check out the fish you caught. You have officially caught a fish using a basket.
Tips & Warnings:
- You will want to ensure that the trap is set up according to the instructions that came with the basket.
- Be careful of the hooks, if you use any. These can cut and cause damage if touched.
- Be patient while basket fishing. You might not be able to catch a fish right away, but patience is something that needs to be learned when trying to catch a fish.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …