Bass Boat Fishing Tips
Bass boat fishing tips are very numerous. Some are common sense. Some are a little more tricky. Following these tips will help to make your fishing venture more enjoyable for you and other anglers.
- Inspect and repair your boat. Taking care of your boat helps to ensure that it is equipped and that it is in prime operating condition.
- Be equipped for safety. Even if you know how to swim, it is important to wear a life jacket. Fatigue may set in quickly if the boat is capsized. It will also help you in the event that you become unconscious, although you need to be wearing it before the accident occurs.
- Get a fish locator, and learn how to use it. This will show you where the biggest schools of fish are and increase your chances of catching a fish.
- Be courteous to other boaters. Even if they are not fishing, it is much more enjoyable if everyone is courteous. Rude boaters can ruin the day for everyone on the water.
- Wear the correct footwear. As weird as it sounds, wearing the proper shoes can help you with your posture, decreasing back pain. This will allow you to fish longer and without the pain.
- Wear a back brace. This will also allow you to fish longer and avoid back aches.
- Exercise. Again, to help avoid back pain.
- Find the time of day that your fish like to bite, and go fishing. Most like to eat during dusk and dawn, but some species differ. Finding the time of day for your particular species of fish can be beneficial.
Posted on: Feb. 14, 2011