Battle Tips For Online Halo 3
There's no question, you need battle tips for online Halo 3 in order to succeed. Halo 3 is arguably the best online first person shooter ever. Because its the best, you better believe that some top notch talent has set up shop in online world of Halo 3. You're guaranteed to run across some serious ass kicking teams and clans in Halo 3's online world. With so many options, game modes, weapons, and so many maps to choose from, this game has an unlimited replay value if you can survive. These battle tips for online Halo 3 will help to keep you breathing.
- Keep your head down. This is battle tip numero uno for seasoned killers and newbies alike. When you're playing online Halo 3 for the first time, you're like a sitting duck waiting to be roasted by some high powered alien tech sniper rifle. Until you get the hang of the weapons, and more importantly, your character, you just better watch your step. Seasoned Halo vets are just waiting to rack up their stats on the new green horns. Poking your head out at the wrong time is the quickest way to get it blown off.
- Don't go wandering off alone. Have you ever seen a horror flick? Who's the first moron to get killed? The idiot that goes running off alone. Online Halo battle tip: don't be the idiot Lone Ranger. Unless of course you're the giving type of gamer that wants to help up your opponents' scores.
- Work with your team mates. You have a better chance of surviving and actually winning matches if you work well with your team mates no matter what the game mode. Be a good wing man and the favor will be returned. The most important objective is to win the match, your personal stats are a secondary concern. You'll notice your personal stats actually improve just by playing as a cohesive unit with your team mates.
- Know your surroundings. Some of the maps on Halo 3 are extremely expansive. Here's an important battle tip. Look around. There are power ups and weapons and hiding spaces oh my! Knowing the map can give you a great upper hand. Knowing the timing of the map is a great tool as well. Certain power ups regenerate over time on certain maps. Knowing when the invisibility power up appears, and where can be powerful knowledge in slaying your enemy. Knowing the terrain is of obvious importance as well. Certain weapons work better on certain maps. Having this information will definitely be the difference between life and extra crispy. You don't want to run into a map with a shotgun if the terrain caters to snipers unless of course, you like dying.
- Know the weapons. This is a very important battle tip. All weapons have their strengths and weaknesses. It's as simple as that. Truthfully some weapons look cool but their performance sucks. The best way to learn is to play.
- Killer weapon combos. Certain weapons compliment each other. A good close quarters weapon and a strong long range weapon usually work well together. It also depends on the strengths of the individual playing. Some people can make the "Needler" work... Most can't. The sniper rifle is always a good weapon if you have the steady hand to fire it. Don't over look the sword either. The right wielder can cause massacres single handed. Get quick with the toggling between weapons as well. It'll make you even more lethal.
- Grenades, Grenades, Grenades. All of them are awesome. All of them can kill a lot of the opposition. The sticky grenades are the best. The spike grenades are the best of the sticky grenades. Stick this bomb to a wall and watch the directed spray of shrapnel instantly kill your enemy. It requires good aim, but the results are worth the hassle. Go get some.
- Get your killing on. The best battle tip for you, get out there and play. Practice makes perfect.