Battlefield Vietnam Mod
Learn about Battlefield Vietnam Mod you might want to try if you have the original pc game. Mods are new applications or pc games that require the original game to play. Often they include new weapons, characters, story lines and game strategies. Battfield Vietnam is pc interactive war game developed in March 2004. The original game had modern weapons, helicopters, tanks, fighter jets and charcters for the United States or The North Vietnamese Army to fight with. Players can select a variety of weapons and characters to build a strategy and fight the battles from jungles to the beaches in Vietnam. Player can experience virtually what it is like to lead a group of men on an ambush in dense jungle setting. This is a highly rated game with great detail and realism. Some mods are free downloads other are not.
- Eve of Destruction. This is free modification released in Nov. 2004. It is a tribute to the United States, Vietnamese soldiers and people who fought and died in the war. There have been newer versions or patches of this modification developed. You need Battlefield Vietnam to use this download or game. The latest mod for Eve of Destruction was made in 2010.
- Operation Peacekeeper. This was developed in October 2006. It gets the player out of the Vietnam jungles to fight in a 20th century virtual hot spot Kosovo. The patch or game makes it possible for player to fight in the role of a German solider and member of the serbian armies. It uses the weapons they were know to fight with in this game version. It changes the strategy and focus of the Battfield Vietnam game. It has been modified several times most recent mod version of Operation Peacekeeper is 2010.
- BVF Arensel. A modification that was release in January 2009. This game includes 30 new detailed custom maps, and 100 hand weapons used in Vietnam with detail and accuracy on how they work. There are eight new fighting groups player can explore including Navy Seals, French and Chinese. A great new patch with new strategies and angles to learn adding to the Battlefield Vietnam game.
- Home Front. This is the science fiction mod for Battlefield Vietnam. The basic game premise is that the home front is being invaded and you must defend it. The game has excellent variety of hand weapons, tanks, aircraft and fighting men players can utilize. This game even has space combat designed into it .It was developed in January 2007. It has been improved the latest patch or version of Home Front is 2010.
- Time In Country. This modification was developed in 2007. It add more realism to the game in the way of maps that are based on historical battles. The weapons are based on what the Vietcong used to fight the Americans. There are a new features like wall that fall apart, exploding tanks, and a series of tunnels that let the player experience what fighting in tunnels is really like. There are some caves introduced on some maps in this mod. Weapon caches allow players to change weapons in battle.