As one of the most influential and arguably the best band ever, there are a number of Beatles quotes that are worth repeating and remembering. Some of these Beatles quotes came from their music, while others came from things they said to the media about what they believed and who they were as people. Regardless, these Beatles quotes proved that The Beatles were more then just a band but an influential group of men who helped to change the world when it needed changing the most.
- "For I Don't Care To Much For Money / For Money Can't Buy Me Love." This Beatles quote is from one of their most famous songs called "Can't Buy Me Love," which is from the pop influenced early part of their careers. It is a statement on materialism and money, pointing out that there are many things better then having a lot of money in the world, like love. This would become a theme for the Beatles.
- "What does it mean that a person is such a pacifist that they get shot? I can never understand that." This Beatles quote is from John Lennon, later in his career as an activist and musician. What is very strange about this quote is that John Lennon himself, a pacifist, was shot and killed by a crazy man.
- "I am alive and well and unconcerned about the rumors of my death. But if I were dead, I would be the last to know." This Beatles quote is from Paul McCartney, who was rumored to be dead by the media in 1969. He wasn't and still isn't today. However, this quote shows his philosophical sense of humor.
- "We thought that if we lasted two or three years that would be fantastic." This Beatles quote is from Ringo Starr who was looking back on the mindset the Beatles had when they first started. This may explain why they were so successful, because they never set out to be famous.
- "As far as I'm concerned, there won't be a Beatles reunion as long as John remains dead." This Beatles quote is from George Harrison years after the band had broken up and after John Lennon was murdered. He basically said that the Beatles were done for good, primarily due to the death of John Lennon.