Looking for a beer calories list? Believe it or not, you can still be on a diet and consume beer. The beer calories list below outlines calories of different beers that are brewed by several well known companies, such as Anheuser Busch, D.G. Yuengilng, Miller Coors, and Boston Beer. Before sitting down with your favorite beer, remember to take a look at the below beer calories list to see if the number of calories in your beer work for you. All of the calories listed on the below beer calories list are per 12 ounces of beer.
- Anheuser Busch. Anheuser Busch is the manufacturer of Budweiser, Bud Light, and Michelob. When compared to other beers, Anheuser Busch beers actually contain very few calories. Regular Budweiser has 145 calories, Bud Light has 110 calories, Michelob Light has 113 calories, and Michelob Ultra has 95 calories.
- Boston Beer. You may not be too familiar with the name Boston Brewer, but they are the brewer of Sam Adams. Overall, Sam Adams has more calories than Anheuser Busch beers, but not enough that you can't have a Sam Adams every now and again. Sam Adams Boston Lager has 160 calories, Sam Adams Light has 124 calories, and Sam Adams Pale Ale has 145 calories.
- Miller Coors. Miller Coors brews a wide selection of beers, including Coors and Miller. If you are looking for a beer that has the fewest calories on the beer calories list, look at Miller Genuine Draft 64, which only has 64 calories. Regular Coors has 149 calories, Coors Light has 104 calories, Miller Geniune Draft has 143 calories, and Miller Lite has 96 calories.
- D.G. Yuengilng. D.G. Yuengilng falls right in the middle of the pack in terms of calories. Yuengling Light only has 98 calories, while Yuengling Porter has 150 calories. If you are looking for something in between those two beers, both Yuengling Lager and Yuengling Premium Beer have 135 calories.
- Sierra Nevada. Sierra Nevada is definitely on the high end of the scale when comparing beer calories. Sierra Nevada Bigfoot has a whopping 330 calories, while Sierra Nevada India Pale Ale comes in at second with 231 calories. The Sierra Nevada beer with the least amount of calories is Sierra Nevada Wheat Beer, and that even has 153 calories.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.