Beer Of The Month Club: How To Join
For those who enjoy a selection of brews throughout the year, learning how to join a beer-of-the-month club may be the perfect treat. By joining a beer-of-the-month club, you can receive a selection of brews each month, arriving directly to your mailbox on a set schedule. If you're interested in receiving microbrews or your favorite refreshments from a beer-of-the-month club, learning how to join is the first step to make this happen.
- Make sure you're eligible to join a beer-of-the-month club. To order a beer-of-the-month club membership in the United States, you must be 21 years of age or older. An adult over the same age must be able to accept each package as well, providing identification when signing for the package. Similarly, some states do not permit the delivery of alcohol through the mail. Check that your state and locality allows the delivery of beer-of-the-month club shipments.
- Pick a beer-of-the-month club. Dozens of companies offer beer-of-the-month clubs, each with its own options. Some plans allow the specific beers to be chosen each month, while others send a random or pre-selected variety. Check out the variety and types of beer offered, the monthly cost and any minimum commitments for each club to decide which is best for you.
- Decide your membership length. Many beer-of-the-month clubs offer options as to the length of memberships, such as three-month, six-months, one-year and longer plans. Generally the longer the membership, the less expensive each month will cost, but feel free to pick the option best for you.
- Sign up for your selected beer-of-the-month club. The actual sign-up process will vary based on which club you choose, with many offering options to sign up on their official websites or by phone. You'll need to have information such as your date of birth, name, address, phone number available as well as know the beer-of-the-month club plan you'd like to purchase.
- Pay for your beer-of-the-month club membership. At the time the order is placed, you will need to pay for the membership. Some clubs allow monthly payments, while others will want the entire membership fee for the term of the plan to be paid up front. Generally you'll need a major credit card to pay for the purchase, either online or over the phone.
- Receive your beer of the month and enjoy. Once you've successfully sign up for a beer-of-the-month club membership, you will receive your brew each month. Enjoy responsibly.