Behind The Ear Tattoos Ideas
These behind the ear tattoo ideas may help you decide what to get as new permanent body art. Tattoos placed behind the ears are great because they can easily be hidden in a professional work environment. These are all great choices to consider if you're looking to get some ink done.
- Love: The word love is a powerful and decorative behind the ear tattoo idea. Tattooing this word can help show your sensitive side. Regardless of the language you choose, the word love (or symbol as a heart) is simple and can be easily fit behind the ear.
- Paw Print: This is a great way to give an edgy look to your skin. This behind the ear tatto idea lets you use your favorite animal's paw print to discreetly decorate your skin. It's a great way to show your interests and personality with a small, yet wonderful paw print.
- God: If you are religious, then using the word God can help make your skin show your spirituality. This behind the ear tattoo idea is great for any religion and can be customized to your beliefs (i.e. the word "Ganesh" can be printed for Hindus). This is an excellent tattoo choice you won't regret.
- Flower: A small flower design can be truly beautiful as a behind the ear tattoo idea. You can put a simplified image of your favorite flower to always feel the beauty it represents. It can be placed as a curve or a straight depiction of a flower; either way, it will definitely look great.
- Name: Whether you choose your own name or someone close to you, this behind the ear tattoo idea can be greatly meaningful. If you'd like to commemorate someone you know, this can be a great way. A name placed behind your ear is unique, simple and aesthetically pleasing.