These Belly Fat Cure recipes will help you to follow the Belly Fat Cure diet. This diet is based on the idea that you do not need to count calories or exercise more to lose weight. All you need to do is limit your sugar intake and your processed carbohydrates. Although most nutrition experts do not agree with the theory behind the Belly Fat Cure diet, there are those who believe it works.
Belly Fat Cure Brown Rice Bites
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 16 oz jar hot salsa
- 1/2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crushed corn chips, organic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine rice and cheese, set aside.
- Beat eggs, stir in salsa, yogurt, salt and pepper. Add to rice and cheese, mix well.
- Spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Spoon in rice mixture to just below the rim.
- Sprinkle crushed chips on top and gently press into rice.
- Bake for fifteen minutes or until golden brown.
Belly Fat Cure Hummus
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp low fat peanut butter
- 3/4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
Belly Fat Cure Ginger-Lemon Chicken
- 12 oz. of skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup coarsely cut fresh cilantro
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger
- grated peel of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in food processor.
- Use to baste chicken as it broils for about six minutes per side.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 12 yellow corn tortillas
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Tobasco sauce to taste
- Toss shrimp with lime juice.
- Melt butter in skillet, add shrimp and cook for about three to four minutes.
- Warm tortillas, fill with shrimp and cabbage. Garnish with cilantro
- Serve with lemon wedges, and sides of salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
Belly Fat Cure Pancakes
- 2 1/3 cups organic soy flour
- 2 tbsp. plus 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups half and half
- 1/3 cup vanilla unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 tbsp butter
- Sift the flour, baking powder, xylitol, and salt into a large bowl. Set aside. In separate bowl, whist eggs, half and half, almond milk, and water.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the well and stir until combined. Blend in four teaspoons of melted butter.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add remaining butter. Spoon about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and cook till bubbly. Flip and cook until golden brown.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.