Need to know the benefits of cardio glider? Cardiovascular exercise helps to strengthen the cardiovascular system which includes the heart and the cardio glider has the ability to give you a really great workout. If your cardiovascular system is in shape, you can greatly reduce your chances of heart disease, stroke and other related health conditions. The cardio glider has a number of benefits that would be helpful to anyone looking to get in a good workout session.
- A benefit of the cardio glider is that it works a variety of muscle groups at the same time. When using the cardio glider, not only do you get a great cardio workout, you will also work a number of different muscle groups at the same time. These muscles include the back, shoulders, chest and arms.
- Tone muscles while getting a great cardio workout. A benefit of the cardio glider is that it uses resistance that will help build and tone your muscles. Building muscle allows your body to burn more fat while at rest. Since you're getting both resistance training and cardio in the same session, there's no need to add any additional workout.
- Check your stats while working out. This is because it features a large LCD screen where you can track cycles per minute, total cycles, calories burned and total elapsed time. This is very effective if you are looking to achieve weight loss because you are able to see a good approximation of the number of calories you're burning. The timer makes it easy to be sure you're in your target heart rate for as long as you want to be.
- Perform over 70 different exercises. You never have to worry about getting bored or having to do the same exact workout day after day. The cardio glider features over 70 different moves, allowing you to work your entire body in one great workout.
- SpaceSaver Design. The cardio glide machine doesn't have to be left out in the open. It has a SpaceSaver design that makes it easy to fold and put away. A lot of the cardio machines out there are somewhat bulky and therefore take up a lot of unnecessary space. Even though this machine can be folded, don't underestimate it's power. It can accommodate users weighing up to 250 pounds.
- Built-in Resistance. There is a resistance system in place that allows you to choose 15 to 85% of your total body weight. Higher resistance can help with building muscle while lower resistance helps to build muscle endurance. However, if you're a beginner, it's best to begin at a lighter resistance to be sure you don't injure yourself. Gradually increase resistance as your body gets used to it. If you're into high-intensity training, the resistance can be easily changed during a workout to switch things up a bit.
If you're looking for an exercise machine, the cardio glider would be a great choice if you're into getting more for your money. It has great value because it allows you to get your cardio and resistance training done at the same time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...