Wondering about the benefits of a Cyclo Trainer? The Cyclo Trainer is unique because it's small and can attach to any Total Gym product. It works just like any other recumbent bike only it's more convenient and versatile. You can get a great cardiovascular workout without having to pay expensive gym memberships.
- Complete workout in less time. With the Cyclo Trainer, you will be able to work the muscles of your lower body while you're doing cardiovascular exercise. This means you won't have to do a separate workout to work the muscles in your legs and butt.
- Work various muscles at once. When you do a workout on the Cyclo Trainer, you will work all of the major muscles in the legs, including the hamstrings, quadriceps and calves. You'll also work your butt in addition to your heart. Cardiovascular activity increases your overall endurance, making it easier to perform everyday tasks. It keeps your heart healthy and strong, too.
- Compact design. No matter how big or small your living space is, the Cyclo Trainer will fit into your home perfectly. It's designed to be smaller than other cardio exercise machines and can be used alone to get cardiovascular exercise.
- Back support. The Cyclo Trainer provides back support, which makes working out easier on your joints. Running on pavement for long periods of time can be hard on the knees, but this isn't the case with this cardio machine.
- Choose resistance. You can choose the amount of resistance you wish to use during your workout. To get stronger hamstrings and quads, increase resistance. If your primary goal is muscular endurance in addition to cardio, use lighter resistance.
If exercise is important to you, the Cyclo Trainer would be perfect for you. If you have a Total Gym or plan on getting one in the future, you can easily hook the Cyclo Trainer up to any Total Gym, even the older versions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.