Benefits Of Indian Head Massage
If you haven’t experience the benefits of Indian head massage then find out what you are missing. Indian head massage has been practiced in eastern Asia for thousands of years. Practitioners of the Indian head massage bring that it can bring relief from painful symptoms, make you look better and improve your health.
- Relief of neck and back pain. Indian massage focuses on the upper body; the head, neck, face, and shoulders. It effectively loosens tight muscles and gives relief from tightness and pain.
- Lessens stress. Indian head massage promotes relaxation. When the muscles are therapeutically manipulated and they stress is released. Also, because it doesn’t require the recipient to disrobe it may be more comfortable and produces less stress than other kinds of massage.
- Improves circulation. When the muscles and tissues are stimulated by this kind of massage circulation increases. With increased circulation and relaxed muscles joints are able to move more freely.
- Removes toxins. During the massage the lymphatic system is stimulated. So it releases toxins and also helps to boost immunity.
- Benefits the scalp and hair. Indian head massage is said to lessen hair loss by stimulating the scalp. Many women in India have this kind of massage to slow the graying process and keep their hair healthy.
- Good for all ages. Indian mothers routinely do head massages on their children, including babies. Persons of all ages benefit from an Indian massage.
- Balances energy centers. According to ayurveda medicine, the energy centers needs to be balanced to achieve good health. Indian head massage is one way to access the energy centers.