You already know the benefits of exercise; now you will learn about the benefits of recumbent cross trainers. How does a recumbent cross trainer differ from a recumbent exercise bike or all the other exercise equipment on the market? What’s so unique about the recumbent cross trainer is the way the equipment is positioned. When seated on the recumbent cross trainer you are in an almost “lying down” position, literally. Exercising in this position alone has tremendous benefits for the body.
The position of the recumbent equipment is a boon for your lower back-but less strenuous for your leg muscles. Men, you might be slightly disappointed because it may not be as challenging for you, as it is for women. You can make it a more challenging workout by simply upping the level of intensity. Before you go running out to purchase a recumbent cross trainer, go to the health club, and take one for a spin.
Before you hop on the recumbent cross trainer, check out the many benefits in store for you.
- 1000 calories- Depending on the intensity of your workout, you can expect to burn 1000 calories per hour.
- No Pain, only gain- Because your body is in a reclining position, there is no stress on your lower back.
- Joint relief- Your legs are stretched out, therefore, no stress on your knees or ankles.
- Cross training– Smooth stepping motion, combined with simultaneous upper and lower motion.
- Ergonomic design– This equipment will comfortably accommodate nearly every body type and size.
- Gluteus Maximus– No more squirming on those uncomfortable bike seats, this equipment has a normal, comfortable seat. The added comfort means you can workout longer.
- Heart flow- Blood flow to the heart is easier during the workout due to the position of the legs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.