Best 125cc Motocross Bikes
These best 125cc motocross bikes give you great power and performance you wouldn't expect for a 125cc bike. Their quality is superb and pricing is certainly reasonable. These reliable brands all deliver excellent features on bikes that are worth investing.
- 2011 Yamaha YZ125: This bike has an aluminum frame designed to give the lightweight you'll need to get more speed. The 125cc engine on this motocross bike delivers the power that will bring you ahead. If you want a truly remarkable bike designed to help you win, than look no further than this great motocross bike.
- ARES BFD125-A: This bike can get you to an impressive 85mph speed with its 125cc four-stroke engine. It even has a high-performance rear gas shock to help you make all your moves with ease. This motocross bike is perfect for those looking to take on every terrain and challenge.
- Apollo RK 125cc: This motocross bike has a large disc break and foot rest/guard to keep your riding experience smooth. It even gives you a four-speed transmission and unbeatable power for under $1,000. The convenient kick start feature lets you start your bike without fear of technical failure.
- KTM 125 S: With an outstanding light construction, you'll enjoy great advantages in speed and movement. This motocross bike has a lot of power built into its 125cc two-stroke engine - helping you out-perform when racing. You won't want to look any further once you've seen this superior 125cc motocross bike.
- MX 125: This air-cooled 125cc motocross bike gives you the power you need to excel when racing in even the most difficult situations. With a four-speed transmission, manual clutch, and four-stroke engine, you have everything you need to win. This is one bike you won't want to be without if you're serious about motocross.