These best 80s songs are all exceptional examples of 1980's vocals and beats. You'll find these songs have endured the test of time, still remaining great hits. You won't want to miss out on these great songs, you may even find yourself replaying them many times again.
- Michael Jackson, "Thriller" This song was one of the best 1980's song, known for its dark yet upbeat nature. It makes a great dancing song as proven in the music video's dance moves that became an iconic music choreography. This song continues to be one of the most popular songs in America, and will likely continue to be for decades to come.
- Guns N' Roses, "Welcome to the Jungle" This legendary 1980's song was named the greatest hard rock song of all time by VH1 in 2009. This outstanding song is beyond powerful with an inspiring and monumental beat. This song definitely stood out in the 1980's for its outstanding lyrics and exceptional vocals.
- Madonna, "Like a Virgin" This song was a hit single from Madonna's second album, reaching #1 on the Billboard Charts. It continues to be recognized as one of the best songs in history for her radical lyrics. Madonna's unique approach to music in this song helped this song become one of the best 80s songs.
- Joan Jett, "Bad Reputation" Released in the 1980's, this song has been covered by numerous individuals due to its assertive lyrics and strong beat. The song has appeared throughout popular culture, standing as one of the most memorable singles of the 80s. Joan Jett's radical musical and social statement in this song made it stand out as one of the best 80s songs.
- Queen, "Another One Bites The Dust" This British rock band truly made musical innovation with this song's new approach to male vocals and instruments. This band is truly one of a kind, unmatched by any other band. This song marked the band's unique style and became tremendously successful in the 80s.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.