The best ACE products for men are among the best grooming products offered today. ACE offers amazing grooming products aimed strictly for men. The ACE name has always been associated with the pocket comb, which is what this company first introduced.
- ACE Safety Scissors. Men often have a hard time using a lady's pair of grooming scissors. This pair of scissors is built for a man. It is bigger and accommodates manly-size hands. It is perfect for trimming any unwanted nose or ear hair.
- ACE Fogless Shower Mirror. This revolutionary device is one of the best ACE products for men. It is a fogless mirror equipped with suction cups and is intended to be used in the shower for shaving. Shaving in the shower helps eliminate painful shave burns and irritations. This mirror is guaranteed not to fog up even in extremely hot water conditions.
- ACE Toenail Clippers for Men. ACE specializes in products suitable for men. This ACE product is made from stainless steel and cuts through the thickest of nails. It has a straight blade to help avoid bothersome ingrown toenails and contains a clippings catcher to avoid the clippings from flying all over the place.
- ACE 3-In-1 Splinter Tweezer. Men often gets splinters and this ACE product works great for removing them. It, firstly, is used to squeeze and raise the splinter. Next, this tool digs the splinter out and finally, it is designed to remove the splinter.
- ACE Power Grooming Kit. This kit is great for a man to carry while traveling. It contains the ACE men's finger nail clipper, the dual action tweezer, and the dual action trimmer. It's a great travel kit for men and contains three essential tools men often need.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.