Protect your investment, by buying one of the best acoustic guitar cases. Acoustic guitar cases provided extra protection for your gear and can make traveling between gigs much easier. The following list is comprised of the best acoustic guitar cases currently available, and even though they may set you back several hundred dollars, they will protect your guitar from just about anything.
- SKB 18RW ATA Roto. This polyethylene dreadnought guitar case is the cream of the crop, and features built-in wheels, a sunk-in handle, and a gasketed heavy-duty valance. To top it off, SKB offers a special guarantee to airline passengers: any damage sustained from shipping will be covered for up to 1,500 dollars. They also offer all customers an unconditional warranty, and will repair or replace your broken case at no cost to you.
- Gator Deluxe. Gator has been a leader in guitar gear for years now, and their new Gator Deluxe acoustic guitar case shows why. This acoustic guitar case will fit any six or twelve string dreadnought guitar, and features an ABS exterior, an EPS foam interior, and an aluminum heavy-duty valance. All of that works to create the ultimate protection for your acoustic guitar.
- Dean Hardshell. Dean has been making guitars for nearly thirty years, and their new line of hardshell acoustic guitar cases proves that they also know how to protect them. This case will fit any six or twelve string acoustic guitar and features gold hinges, an elegant interior lining, and heavy padding to keep your guitar safe from any bumps or bruises.
- Fender Standard. Fender’s line of acoustic guitar cases is just as diverse as their selection of guitars. Their new SKB molded standard dreadnought case (for six or twelve string acoustic guitars) is small, lightweight and yet offers the highest level of protection for your gear. It has a simplified one-latch locking mechanism and features a plush black interior that will make any acoustic guitar look good.
- Martin 12C330 Hardshell. How could this list be complete without mentioning Martin and Company’s 12C330 hardshell plush case? This laminated wood case will fit any 14-fret Martin guitar, and features brass-plated hardware and a lavish interior lining. If you own a Martin guitar, this case is as good as it gets.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.