When searching for the best acting schools in New Mexico, consider long-term quality, education, reputation and performance opportunities. With proper training by a professional and selective acting school, your skills as an actor or actress can go above and beyond your expectations.
- Santa Fe Performing Arts. As a place to learn, practice and grow your theater talents, this school’s mission is to teach expression and self-discovery to young people. Santa Fe Performing Arts is available year round to children all of all ages and attracts more than 10,000 students each year. Santa Fe Performing Arts: 1050 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM. (505) 982-7992.
- John Robert Powers. Pursue your dreams and fulfill your visions through expert children and adult acting classes. As one of the best acting schools in New Mexico, John Robert Powers allow actors in training to get involved in television commercials, movies and magazines. John Robert Powers: 2021 San Mateo Boulevard Northeast, Albuquerque, NM. (505) 266.5677.
- Pandemonium Productions Inc. Pandemonium’s Musical Theatre Program is dedicated to enriching the lives of young people through performing arts and theatre dance. The program provides performance disciplines and prides itself in high production values with accomplished scenic designers, choreographers and musical directors. Pandemonium: 6532 Camino Rojo, Santa Fe, NM. (505) 920-0704.
- New Mexico Young Actors. Next on our list of best acting schools in New Mexico is a theater arts training program provided to young people in the community and surrounding schools. New Mexico Young Actors guides youth ages nine through nineteen with four quality performances per year. New Mexico Young Actors: 7117 Loma Del Norte Road Northeast, Albuquerque, NM. (505) 821-8055.
- Triple Threat Performing Arts. The mission of Triple Threat Performing Arts is to provide performance training while encouraging individuals to pursue their dreams while reaching their full potential in the acting world. Many agree that Triple Threat claims the title as one of the best acting schools in New Mexico thanks to their dedicated support, encouraging training and career building opportunities. Triple Threat Performing Arts: 3612 General Bradley Street Northeast, Albuquerque, NM. (505) 299-6041.
Finding the best acting schools in New Mexico can be a challenge when you want quality service, expert training and an encouraging staff. The performing art studios provided feature all of these qualities and more. The best acting schools in New Mexico can offer potential actors and actresses a place to begin their acting career.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.