When people are looking for the best angry music for working out, they want something that will ignite their inner aggression. It can be a lot easier to endure a tough workout when listening to angry music because it helps get you fired up. This list includes ten especially angry tunes that can help anybody get pumped for pumping iron.
- “Bulls On Parade” by Rage Against the Machine is one of the toughest songs out there. A real sense of anger permeates both the lyrics and the music.
- “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses is a true angry music classic. Everything from Slash's brutal riffs of to Axel Rose's screeching vocals are filled with fury.
- “Battery” by Metallica from the “Master of Puppets” album is easily one of the angriest songs ever recorded. It’s fast paced, loud and James Hetfield almost sounds like he’s going to jump out of the speaker and beat somebody up.
- “Thank You for the Venom” from My Chemical Romance is full of fury and angst. It’s definitely some of the best angry music released in the last ten years.
- “21st Century Schizoid Man” from progressive rock band King Crimson is practically ablaze with outrage. Robert Fripps aggressive but refined skill on the guitar combines with distortion on Greg Lakes powerful voice to create an angry music classic.
- “Children of the Grave” by Black Sabbath is a veritable symphony of ferocity. This song should help anybody get fired up for some exercise.
- In “Peace Sells” by Megadeth, vocalist and guitarist Dave Mustaine practically sneers out the lyrics. The song expresses a palpable outrage towards society, which combines with the aggressive sound of the instruments to create a perfect cocktail of angry music.
- “Flash of the Blade” by Iron Maiden is a perfect fit for this list. It’s the sort of song that makes you want to grab a sword and go fight somebody.
- “Indians” by Anthrax is a fantastic workout song. It’s one of those songs where the music is ferocious by itself, but if you listen to the lyrics, it will make you even angrier.
- “Stabwound” by Necrophagist might be the angriest song on this list and it’s all handled with brutal and intricate technical proficiency. It’s the perfect kind of music to help someone get fired up for a workout.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.