Best Bars in Downtown Los Angeles 2009
Whether you are looking for a way to settle down after work, or you just want to hang out and have a good time, make sure you check out the best bars in downtown Los Angeles 2009. Seeing how they were top rated bars in 2009, make sure you check them out now, because they are more than likely even better than before. Enjoy any night you spend in these establishments, you are understanding what the true meaning of the best bars in downtown Los Angeles is.
- Charlie O's This former dive bar is now known for the atmosphere of a wide age range. Come here to hang out after a long day at work, or party here all night long on the weekends. Although you will get patted down by security at the door, don't get scared because it's all for your protection, as the city can get a little crazy, you know. Make sure you visit this great establishment considered one of the best bars in downtown Los Angeles. 501 S. Spring St., Los Angles, CA, 310-213-3195
- The Association This is an upscale bar and lounge with a warm ambience within the bar, mirrored ceilings, leather seating, and brass accents throughout the interior. Their prices may be a little expensive, however it is completely worth it for those who work a long day, and need a relaxing night at one of the best bars in downtown Los Angeles. 110 E. 6th St., Los Angeles, CA, 213-627-7385
- 626 Reserve This chic loft with high ceilings is great for after-hours bar experiences. Although there may occasionally be a crowd of people, it is generally pretty relaxing and quiet. Enjoy afternoons here with coworkers and colleagues here at one of the best bars in downtown Los Angeles. 626 S. Sprint St., Los Angeles, CA, 213-627-9800
- Remedy Lounge Enjoy this modern bar with an almost retro ambience to it after any stressful activities. Here you will be able to fully relax in this bubbly and friendly environment filled with people just like yourself in this considered one of the best bars in downtown Los Angeles. 800 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 213-489-1406
- Golden Gopher This laid back yet classy bar is perfect for anyone whether you are a college student, or a money maker at a prestigious workplace. With this fun and flirty environment, it is great for singles to come hang out at this bar as it is easy to meet new people your age here at one of the best bars in downtown Los Angeles. 417 W. 8th St., Los Angeles, CA, 213-614-8001