Best Bass Fishing Baits
Try these best bass fishing baits on your next fishing trip to help you reel one in. It used to be that anglers thought that fishing was all about the rod and the reel, but with so many artificial baits available, you need to be able to make a good choice. If you learn about what works in the area where you will be fishing you will have better luck once you are out on the water.
- The floating worm. This is a little plastic worm that floats on top of the water. It looks just like a real worm. All you need to do is just dip it in the water and then sit tight and wait for the bass to come and bite.
- The Superfluke. Live bait is a good option for bass fishing, but if you are going to be using artificial baits, this one looks just like a minnow. When it is in the water, it will move just like the little minnow and draw the bass right in.
- The Pop-R. These are bass fishing baits that make a vibration in the water when they move. When a bass is out hunting for food, they cannot resist the movement and will soon attack.
- The tournament frog. These are great baits to use when you are bass fishing in murky waters or near plant life such as lily pads. Designed to look just a frog, these topwater baits will get them every time.
- The stick. These are straight and simple baits. Since bass have a lot of patience and will sit and wait for the right time to pounce on their next meal, these are designed to sit and wait on the top of the water as well. Just give it a little tug every once in a while to keep the interest of the bass.