Best Bass Fishing Reels
Bass fishing reels have come a long way in the past few years, so choosing the best bass fishing reels can be difficult. Since there are several different kinds of reels, it is important to decide what kind of bass fishing you are going to be doing. It is also important to take into consideration what your skill levels is before you choose a reel since some take more experience to use than others.
- Abu Garcia Reel. This is a spincasting reel for bass fishing. It is an all around good reel that is easy to use and is tough. It can handle a big bass, but is not too big for the average user. Its size and weight also make it a good choice for kids and beginners.
- Daiwa Underspin Reel. This reel combines a spinning reels balance with the easy casting of a spincast reel. It has a smooth ball bearing driving system and easily converts from right handed to lefthanded use. Bass fishing with these reels can be done with almost any rod.
- SS Tournament Reel by Daiwa. These reels are used by many fisherman of all levels. It is one of the spinning reels offered by Daiwa with three stainless steel ball bearings. They have a lifetime bail spring and a long cast, machined aluminum spool.
- Citori Reel by Browning. These are good reels at a good price. They have eight bearings so they feel more like some of the more expensive reels. Both the frame and the rotor are made from aluminum, and the spool is made from machined aluminum with a double anodized lip.
- The Midas by Browning. This is one of the Browning bass fishing reels that has a ten bearing system. It has a dual breaking system that ensures casting with some of the smoothest control you can find. These reels are more on the expensive side, but they are worth the money if you are a true fisherman and you take care of them.