If you are looking for music that offers enough low end bass to move your world, then you want the best bass songs ever written. The best bass songs cover a variety of genres from rock to hip hop. Whether you are testing out a car stereo, or you just need something to wake you up in the morning, you should try the songs on this list of the best bass songs ever.
- "Big Bottom," Spinal Tap. Spinal Tap is a novelty band started by actors Michael McKean, Christopher Guest and Harry Shearer. The band starred in a fictional documentary called "This is Spinal Tap" which wound up being a runaway hit and accompanying soundtrack. This song is one of the best bass songs ever because the only instruments used on the song are drums, bass and keyboards. It is a low-end classic that can rattle any stereo.
- "Longview," Green Day. Green Day burst onto the national music scene with this hit song that is introduced by one of the most famous bass lines of all time. The bass starts the song off and then drives the song all the way to the end. It was Green Day's first hit and remains a classic.
- "YYZ," Rush. The Canadian band Rush was often considered to be virtuosos at their instruments. With the song "YYZ," they proved how good they really are. This song is the high watermark for bass players all over the world regardless of their skill level.
- "Intergalactic," The Beastie Boys. The Beastie Boys are one of the most successful rap acts of all time, but "Intergalactic" sometimes gets lost in the shuffle when talking about Beastie Boys songs. With this song the bass is more in the bass drum than the bass guitar. This song has a punishing and persistent bass drum that would rattle the windows in any home or car.
- "Money," Pink Floyd. The "Dark Side of the Moon" album has been used to test and balance stereos since it was released. The most prominent bass song on the album is "Money," which uses a bass line to starts the song off and create the melody and rhythm of the entire song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?